SK600 Compact Tool CarrierDesigned for small-scale landscape and irrigation jobs, the Ditch Witch SK600 mini skid steer has a narrow frame for better maneuverability in tight, compact spaces. The small, yet mighty machine delivers industry-leading power to the attachment for enhanced jobsite productivity and versatility. A redesigned, ergonomic operator’s station with optimized hydraulics offers the smoothest ride in the industry so operators stay comfortable and productive for long hours on the job. Built for heavy-duty operation, the construction-grade design improves machine durability and longevity and overall machine ROI.
- Efficient, low-maintenance 24.8-hp Kubota® diesel engine provides exceptional power to all machine functions and delivers added power to the attachment for enhanced productivity on landscape and irrigation jobs.
- 600-lb rated operating capacity and 76-in hinge pin height enables productive loading and ability to handle tasks requiring more strength and power.
- Directs the most power to the attachment in its class for more efficient and productive use of hydraulic attachments, such as augers and trenchers.
- The machine’s narrow frame easily fits through standard yard gates and is engineered to maneuver in tight, compact spaces for improved productivity in hard-to-reach places.
- The SK600 accepts many attachments for added versatility and improved ROI for landscape customers.
- A standard hydraulic parking brake allows for easy engagement and disengagement.
- Class-leading power to the attachment and outstanding versatility, free additional manpower and allows workers to focus time on other jobsite tasks.
- All machine maintenance points are easily accessible, helping to keep it running smoothly and saving customers time and money.
- Low-maintenance track-tensioning system is equipped with a grease cylinder for easy adjustment and track removal, reducing downtime and improving machine longevity.
- Single-point, lockable fuel and hydraulic fluid tanks improve security and provide peace-of-mind.
- Leverages the common design, and standard operation of other Ditch Witch skid steer models to ease operator training and simplify machine maintenance.
- The construction-grade design is built for heavy-duty operation, improving machine durability and longevity, and overall machine ROI.
- The machine is equipped with an advanced attachment latching system for simple, secure connections.
- Ergonomic operator’s station comes standard with dual-level ground drive controls, with an optional joystick, allowing the operator to control each track independently for improved maintenance and mobility on difficult jobsite conditions.
- An easy-to-use auxiliary-control foot pedal allows operators to maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment while freeing their hands to control depth and ground speed.
- Optimized hydraulics deliver the smoothest ride in the industry, allowing operators to stay comfortable and productive for long hours on the job.
Operating height, max., std. bucket
Overall height of machine
Overall length of machine, std. bucket
Overall length of loader, no attachment
Overall weight (no attachment, fluids full)
Hinge pin height, max
Ground clearance, min
Rated operating capacity
35% of tipping capacity
Angle of departure
Number of cylinders
Manufacturer's gross power rating
Rated engine speed
EPA Tier 4
|Power – TIER 4|
|Power – TIER 4i|
Ground drive speed
Ground pressure* (ISO/CD 16754)
double gear pump
Flow Rate (pump #1)
Flow Rate (pump #2)
dual hydrostatic pumps
Hydraulic reservoir capacity
Engine oil, with filter
Fuel tank capacity
SAE reserve capacity rating
SAE cold crank rating @ 0° F
Additional Compact Tool Carriers