SK1050 Compact Tool CarrierIdeally suited for a variety of demanding jobsites, the Ditch Witch SK1050 mini skid steer improves versatility and productivity by directing more hydraulic power to the attachment. The durable, construction-grade design eases operator maintenance for improved ROI, and outperforms all other working machines in its class. Designed specifically for the hardworking operator in mind, the best-in-class, spring-supported operator platform improves comfort for long hours on the job.
- Equipped with a 37-hp Tier 4 Yanmar® diesel engine, the SK1050 directs 30 hp to the attachment, giving operators the power to tackle an assortment of challenging tasks.
- The SK1050’s attachment horsepower, combined with 13.9 gpm auxiliary flow and 3,625 psi, results in quicker jobsite cycle times, making your crews more efficient.
- Standard auto-throttle reduces engine throttle when stepping off the platform for greater fuel efficiency.
- The machine is capable of 4.7-mph ground drive speed both forward and in reverse, improving jobsite cycle times and decreasing overall labor costs.
- Best-in-class, 83-inch hinge-pin height enables more flexible and efficient loading and unloading at a wide range of dump heights and improved operating capacity ensures the machine can withstand maximum weight at maximum height.
- 1,062-lb rated operating capacity with exceptional stability allows operators to effectively maneuver jobsites while carrying heavier loads.
- Designed specifically with the hardworking operator in mind, the SK1050 is equipped with a best-in-class, 74-in2 operator platform for outstanding comfort and productivity during long hours on the job.
- A spring-supported platform is integrated directly into the machine for enhanced durability and comfortability on the job.
- Incorporating customer feedback, the machine features a repositioned muffler now on the side, allowing exhaust to escape without affecting operator comfort.
- Built for heavy-duty operation, the robust design of the lift arms, rollers and undercarriage, improves overall machine longevity and ROI.
- A high-drive track system includes bolt-on, interchangeable rollers—a Ditch Witch exclusive—for longer lasting performance.
- Easy access to the machine undercarriage helps keep the machine in proper worker order.
- With no daily maintenance points and no grease zerks, ease of maintenance is improved and total cost of ownership (TCO) reduced.
- Low-maintenance gauge track-tensioning system features a grease cylinder for easy adjustment and track removal, improving track life and reducing downtime.
- A standard hydraulic brake improves operator engagement and disengagement.
Operating height, max., std. bucket
Overall height of machine
Overall length of machine, std. bucket
Overall length of loader, no attachment
Overall weight (no attachment, fluids full)
Hinge pin height, max
Ground clearance, min
Rated operating capacity
35% of tipping capacity
Angle of departure
Number of cylinders
Manufacturer's gross power rating
Rated engine speed
EPA Tier 4
|Power – TIER 4|
|Power – TIER 4i|
Ground drive speed
Ground pressure* (ISO/CD 16754)
double gear pump
Flow Rate (pump #1)
Flow Rate (pump #2)
dual hydrostatic pumps
Hydraulic reservoir capacity
Engine oil, with filter
Fuel tank capacity
SAE reserve capacity rating
SAE cold crank rating @ 0° F
Additional Compact Tool Carriers