SK350 Compact Tool CarrierThe ultra-compact, ultra-powerful SK350 compact tool carrier features a 20-hp Kohler engine and an 11 gpm dual hydrostatic ground drive that gives it the same capabilities of larger compact loaders. With the SK350’s comfortable stand-on platform freeing you from trudging through mud and debris and over uneven terrain, you’ll be better able to witness how productive this amazing rubber track loader can be.
- 7.5-gallon fuel tank provides up to 5 hours of operation, so you can finish most jobs without refueling.
- Greater lift and dump heights than the competition’s, so the SK350 can dump into vehicles that others can’t, increasing its versatility.
- Drives more than 70 compact utility attachments.
- Simple, easy-to-use, color-coded controls.
- Auxiliary valve contains a float section for better performance of attachments that follow the contour of the ground.
- Highly responsive steering with little or no vibration feedback, increasing operator comfort and productivity.
- Equipped with quick-disconnect manifold so attachments can be changed without shutting off the machine.
- Available with choice of aggressive tracks for better traction or turf-friendly tracks for reduced jobsite restoration.
- Exterior-mounted gas and hydraulic tanks allow you to refuel or add hydraulic fluid without raising the hood.
Hinge pin height, max.
Track width, max.
Ground clearance (center/side)
4 in/2.5 in
Rated operating capacity
35% of tipping capacity
Angle of departure
Number of cylinders
Manufacturer's gross power rating (per SAE J1995)
Estimated net power (per SAE J1349)
|Power – TIER 4|
|Power – TIER 4i|
Ground drive speed
Auxiliary: gear pump
Ground drive: dual hydrostat
- Flow Rate
SAE reserve capacity rating
SAE cold crank rating @ 0&° F (-18&° C)
Additional Compact Tool Carriers