SK750 Compact Tool CarrierThe Ditch Witch® SK750 and SK755 are built to outperform on any jobsite. Both models feature a high-drive track system along with an enhanced operator station, delivering superior performance through increased ground clearance, more lift capacity, faster ground speed, longer track life, and more operator comfort. And by sending more horsepower to the attachment than the competition, these SK mini skid steers will help make you more productive, job after job. Not White. Not Red. Only Orange.
- Efficient, low-maintenance Kubota diesel engines provide outstanding power for all machine functions—24.8 hp.
- Belt-free design eliminates worries about slipping, squeaking and breaking.
- Industry-leading power to the attachment provides unbeatable productivity; accepts more than 70 attachments for a wide range of utility, landscaping, plumbing, and other underground construction tasks.
- 800-lb rated operating capacity and an 81-inch hinge-pin height enables more productive loading.
- Low-maintenance track tensioning system features a grease cylinder for easy adjustment and track removal, delivering longer life and minimizing downtime.
- Two-way auxiliary control foot pedal enables you to maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment with the pedal, freeing up your hands to control depth and ground speed.
- Innovative high-drive track system features bolt-on sprockets and wide track rollers for greater stability, longer track life and easy maintenance.
- Ergonomic operator’s station comes standard with dual lever ground drive controls or the option of a single lever joystick.
Operating height, max., std. bucket
Hinge pin height, max.
Overall height of machine
Overall length of machine, std. bkt
Overall length of loader, no attach.
Dump height, max. std. bucket
Reach fully raised, std. bucket
Min. ground clearance (center/side)
Angle of departure
Bucket rollback angle, ground level
Bucket rollback angle, full height
Dump angle, std. bucket
Bucket width, max.
Bucket width, min.
Track width, max.
Track width, min.
Loader width, excluding tracks
Swing radius, max., std. bucket
Swing radius, no attach.
Rear overhang, max.
Number of cylinders
Manufacturer's gross power rating
Rated engine speed
EPA Tier 4
|Power – TIER 4|
|Power – TIER 4i|
Ground drive speed
Operating capacity (35° of tipping capacity)
Machine weight (no attachment, fluids full)
*Includes machine weight, 175 lb bucket and 165 lb operator
**Exceeding these operating angles will cause engine damage. This DOES NOT imply that the machine is stable to maximum angle of safe engine operation.
double gear pump
Flow Rate (pump #1)
Flow Rate (pump#2)
dual hydrostatic pumps
Hydraulic reservoir capacity
Engine oil, with filter
Fuel tank capacity
SAE reserve capacity rating
SAE cold crank rating @ 0° F
Additional Compact Tool Carriers