SK752 Compact Tool CarrierThe Ditch Witch® SK752 mini skid steer is construction-grade, through and through. A rugged design and durable build delivers outstanding performance on the toughest jobsites. Add in an improved operator station with an extremely high and large stand-on platform, and you’ve got the comfort and ease of use you need for more productivity, job after job.
- Efficient, low‐maintenance Kubota® diesel engines provide outstanding power for all machine functions—24.8 hp.
- 800‐lb rated operating capacity and an 83‐inch hinge‐pin height enables more productive loading.
- 4.7‐mph ground drive speed (in both forward and reverse) enhances jobsite efficiency and productivity.
- Directly coupled hydraulic pump design eliminates worries about slipping, squeaking and breaking.
- Standard hydraulic parking brake allows for easy engagement and disengagement.
- Construction‐grade components built for long‐lasting, heavy‐duty operation.
- Exceptional power to the attachment provides unbeatable productivity; accepts dozens of attachments for a wide range of utility, landscaping, plumbing, and other underground construction tasks.
- Low‐maintenance track tensioning system features a grease cylinder for easy adjustment and track removal, delivering longer life and minimizing downtime.
- Innovative high‐drive track system features bolt‐on sprockets and wide track rollers for greater stability, longer track life and easy maintenance.
- The SK752 comes standard with tracks that are 42 inches wide, with optional 36‐inch narrow tracks.
- Two‐way auxiliary control foot pedal enables you to maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment, freeing up your hands to control depth and ground speed.
- Customer‐driven control placement for optimized comfort and efficiency; the ergonomic operator’s station has standard dual‐lever ground drive controls, with an optional single‐lever joystick available.
- The 74‐in2 platform is larger and provides more ground clearance than the competition’s; increasing operator comfort and stability while keeping the worksite visible.
- Single‐point, lockable fuel and hydraulic fluid tanks for improved security.
Operating height, max., std. bucket
Overall height of machine
Overall length of machine, std. bucket
Overall length of loader, no attachment
Overall weight (no attachment, fluids full)
Hinge pin height, max
Max, w/9-in tracks
Min, w/7-in tracks
Ground clearance, min
Rated operating capacity
35% of tipping capacity
Angle of departure
Number of cylinders
Manufacturer's gross power rating
Rated engine speed
EPA Tier 4
|Power – TIER 4|
|Power – TIER 4i|
Ground drive speed
Ground pressure* (ISO/CD 16754)
double gear pump
Flow Rate (pump #1)
Flow Rate (pump #2)
dual hydrostatic pumps
Hydraulic reservoir capacity
Engine oil, with filter
Fuel tank capacity
SAE reserve capacity rating
SAE cold crank rating @ 0° F
Additional Compact Tool Carriers