We began our commitment with quality products and services in 1970, in Carol Stream, IL. During 1994 our company accepted the opportunity to grow with the addition of two Wisconsin locations, Waukesha and Kaukauna. Our company growth has been through quality personnel servicing quality Ditch Witch products. The one word we use to describe our company’s philosophy is “commitment.” This entails achieving and maintaining the highest standards while doing whatever it takes for customers. Earl, the C.E.O. of Ditch Witch Midwest, demonstrated his dedication to the future of the company by naming his son Mark President. In 2002, Ditch Witch Midwest expanded by adding two Indiana locations, Brownsburg and Fort Wayne, as part of the Ditch Witch Midwest family. Our five locations operate seamlessly in the service of our customers. At Ditch Witch Midwest, we guarantee satisfaction. To this end, our employees are devoted to providing you the best products, services and training in the underground construction industry. We pledge to you our commitment: customer first.
We continue to strive towards this pledge through a combination of products and services that include:
- Educated and factory trained technicians using the most up-to-date diagnostic equipment
- The industry’s broadest line of versatile and productive underground construction equipment
- A variety of financing and leasing options so you can make the purchase decision that best fits your needs
- A dedication to service at all five of our locations by offering after hour service repair
- To be your preferred partner through a relationship that anticipates and exceed your needs in an ethical and professional environment.