Marksman™The Subsite® Marksman HDD Guidance System provides superior performance in high-interference environments with the industry’s widest range of frequencies in a single beacon. Marksman scans the most usable frequencies, selecting the best choice to avoid interference. Its increased beacon power signal improves performance at extended depths and dual-power-mode provides consistent performance across housing sizes. Marksman is easy to use with your choice of user interface—Classic View or the new Marksman View featuring intuitive graphics and clear data—and a simple single toggle control (no extra buttons or triggers) so you’re more productive from day one.
- Superior performance in high-noise environments with the industry’s widest range of frequencies in a single beacon.
- Scans the most-usable frequencies, selecting the best choice to avoid interference.
- Stronger communication between tracker and beacon at extended depths (130+ feet) for more productive bores.
- Intuitive user interfaces for ease of use; choose Classic View or the new Marksman View.
- Advanced locating methods let you use your preferred method of locating. Walkover Mode: Lets you pinpoint drill-head location with peak and null techniques Drill-To Mode: Extended range enables the drill operator to make real-time corrections further out, improving bore accuracy
- Extended Range Mode extends data range and provides stronger depth readings.
- Single toggle control, no extra buttons or triggers to get in the way.
- 0.1% pitch resolution for precision grade work.
- Dual power-mode beacon allows consistent performance across housing sizes.
- Integrated GPS standard (not an add-on) plus Bluetooth® compatibility with your preferred GPS device.
- Fast calibration, with automatic beacon-to-tracker connection, saves time and improves productivity.
- 2,000-foot range between the tracker and drill operator for more productivity.
Operating weight w/o battery
-4° to 140° F
Li Ion rechargeable
Up to 16 hours
TFT-LCD 5 in. WVGA
+/- 5% over testable range
1.9 to 48 kHz
Depth with normal power beacon (max)
Depth with high power beacon (max)
Battery life range (normal power)
Battery life range (high power)
Additional Tracker Models