FX30 Vacuum ExcavatorThe FX30 vacuum excavator is equipped with a lengthy list of standard features—including a curbside operator’s station that allows single-operator control—and more than enough water pressure and suction to perform a myriad of cleanup and soft excavation tasks. The FX30 also can be customized to suit a wide range of applications, with options that include a hydraulic boom, hydraulic valve exerciser and a choice of spoils/water tank sizes.
- The FX30’s numerous options include a choice of 500- or 800-gallon vacuum tanks and 80-, 200-, or 300-gallon water tanks to meet the requirements of virtually any size cleanup job.
- The FX30 will be one of the most versatile machines in your fleet; applications include exposing buried utility lines, cleaning out storm drains, directional drilling site cleanup, water leak repair, valve box cleanout, utility vault cleanout, commercial and residential debris cleanup and landscaping, and posthole digging.
- With the aid of its 24.8-hp Kubota diesel engine, the FX30 vacuum excavator provides more than enough suction power and water pressure.
- At 73 dBA, the FX30 vacuum excavator is the quietest on the market, for minimal disturbance in noise-sensitive areas and greater operator comfort.
- Compact footprint capable of large-volume production.
- Full-opening rear door with single-point latch provides easy spoils removal.
- Water pressure can be adjusted from a curbside operator’s station that allows one-person control of all unit functions.
- System may be ordered from the factory either trailer-mounted or stand-alone, so you can mount it on your own trailer or flatbed truck.
- Reusable, single-element vacuum filter and a blower relief valve air filter provide the industry’s best filtration.
- Autoclutching feature disengages the water pump when water is not in use, allowing full system power to the blower.
- Fully enclosed, insulated and lockable power pack protects major components from weather and vandalism while leading the industry in noise reduction.
|Dimensions - Trailer Package|
500 GAL Spoils/80 gal water on T9se6 or T9SH6
800 GAL spoils/200 gal water on T18S
|Dimensions - Skid Package|
- 500 gal
- 800 gal
- 1200 gal
- 500/800 gal
- 1200 gal
Drain valve size
Inlet valve size
Manufacturer's Gross Power Rating (SAE J1940)
Estimated Net Power Rating (SAE J1349)
EPA Tier 4i
3 or 4 un
Outlet valve size
Tank inlet valve size
Tank dump angle, max
Water trap capacity
Tank door diameter
|Power – TIER 4|
|Power – TIER 4i|
Electric with auto de-clutch
50/50 antifreeze/fresh water
Tank lift cylinder size (2)
Tilt angle, max
|Hydraulic System - TIER 4|
|Hydraulic System - TIER 4i|
Engine oil, w/ filter
- 500 gal
- 800 gal
- 1200 gal (2)
78 u, 12V
SAE reserve capacity rating
SAE cold crank rating @ 0⁰F (-18⁰ C)
Sound pressure per ISO
Additional Vacuum Excavators