FXT30 Truck Vacuum ExcavatorThe proven, reliable performance of our industry-leading vacuum excavation systems is available in a compact package that makes it even more cost-efficient and maneuverable. The Ditch Witch FXT30 truck vacuum excavator has the power, innovative Ditch Witch design and features—including numerous options such as a hydraulic boom and reverse flow—to do all of your dirty work for you. Exposing buried utility lines, cleaning out storm drains, directional drilling site cleanup and valve box cleanout are just a handful of the countless tasks the FXT30 is built for.
- Designed specifically for mounting on truck frame rails, allowing system components to flex independently of truck, for maximum structural integrity.
- Easily accessible controls and service points; curbside controls can be configured for left- or right-hand traffic, for greater safety and convenience.
- Mounts to single-axle truck of your choice, new or used, so you can control the level of initial investment and customize with toolboxes and support equipment; complies with all truck manufacturers’ requirements.
- Designed for minimal overall package height, resulting in a lower center of gravity and better handling during transport.
- Saddle-style tanks provide optimal weight distribution to keep payload over rear axle.
- Equipped with a 24.8-hp Kubota® diesel engine, the FXT30 offers 576 cfm of suction power and outstanding water pressure.
- Remote-fill water tank allows for easy filling and prevents siphoning back into the water supply.
- Integrated tool rack on door and underbody hose storage help simplify operation.
- Easy access to power pack for convenient servicing.
- Ladders provide easy access to truck bed, and can be stowed when not in use.
- Optional reverse-flow feature enables quick and easy offloading of spoils.
- Optional hydraulic boom extends to 14 ft; saves labor, time and reduces operator fatigue.
- Optional heater, arrow board and cold-weather kit keeps water system from freezing in inclement weather and increases production in tight soils.
- Choice of 500-gallon spoils tank with 200-gallon water tank or 800-gallon spoils tank with 400-gallon water tank to meet the requirements of virtually any size cleanup job.
- The 73-dBA FXT30 is one of the quietest vacs on the market; fully enclosed, insulated and lockable power pack protects major components from weather and vandalism while leading the industry in noise reduction.
- Reusable, 3-micron vacuum filter and a blower relief valve air filter provide the industry’s best filtration; optional cyclonic filter cleans the air before it reaches the filter, minimizing maintenance.
- Standard hydraulic door opens fully horizontal to maximize the efficiency of spoils removal; door also features hydraulic locks.
- Autoclutching feature disengages the water pump when water is not in use, allowing full system power for suction.
|Dimensions - Trailer Package|
|Dimensions - Skid Package|
800 Gal Spoils/400 Gal Water
Truck GVWR, min
500 Gal Spoils/200 Gal Water
Truck GVWR, min
Number of Cylinders
Manufacturer's Gross Power Rating (SAE J1995)
EPA Tier 4
Fuel Tank Capacity
15 in Hg
Vacuum Tank Capacity
Full Opening Door Diameter
Tank Outlet Valve Size
Tank Inlet Valve Size
Tank Dump Angle, max
Primary Shut-off (ball type)
|Power – TIER 4|
|Power – TIER 4i|
Water Tank Capacity
Water Pump Flow
Water Pump Pressure, max
Electric Pump Clutch w/auto de-clutch
50/50 water/antifreeze mix
Hose Reel (locking)
Tank Dump Cylinders (2)
|Hydraulic System - TIER 4|
|Hydraulic System - TIER 4i|
SAE Reserve Capacity Rating
SAE Cold Crank @ 0°F
Additional Vacuum Excavators