HX75 Vacuum ExcavatorThe most powerful vacuum excavator in our lineup, the HX75 features a 74-hp Kubota® Tier 4 Final engine and an industry-leading 1,315-cfm blower. It’s ideal for microtrenching, slot trenching and other large-scale excavation, potholing and cleanup tasks. The customer-driven design provides superior filtration and air flow, and offers unmatched versatility with a range of debris tank, freshwater tank and trailer configurations. The low-profile machine is compact for easy navigation on urban jobsites, without compromising power or performance.
- The HX75 is equipped with a 74-hp Kubota Tier 4 Final engine for boosted power and performance on any large-scale underground construction jobs.
- The machine provides 20 percent more fuel capacity than its predecessor for improved productivity and fewer refueling stops during the workday.
- New with the HX vacuum excavation line, a patent-pending make/break seal design optimizes air flow for increased efficiency, and simplified plumbing.
- Advanced sound reducing technology creates minimal disturbance in noise-sensitive areas.
- An auto-clutching feature disengages the water pump when water is not in use, allowing full system power to the blower for improved productivity.
- A now standard, reverse-flow feature allows quick and easy spoil offloads for improved productivity.
- A standard, cyclonic three-stage filtration system cleans the air before it reaches critical components. It is comprised of the debris tank, cyclonic filter, and 0.5-micron washable vacuum filter – offering the industry’s best filtration for maximum protection of key components.
- With the best-in-class 1,315-cfm blower, the large, yet low-profile HX75 is ideal for microtrenching and slot trenching applications as well as potholing, large cleanup tasks and traditional excavation jobs.
- The HX75 is available with an 800-gal debris tank to meet the requirements of any size job. 800-gallon configurations includes a standard configuration equipped with a 200-gal freshwater tank and a 20K GVWR trailer. A heavy configuration equipped with a 400-gal freshwater tank and a 24K GVWR trailer.
- All trailer configurations are NATM compliant and are offered with an optional toolbox for extra storage.
- An optional jib boom is available on all HX75 configurations and has exclusive dual articulation, providing the widest range of motion in the industry, as well as a hose restraint, which helps control the unit’s hose while working.
- An optional power boom, available on all HX75 configurations (excluding the 800-gal standard configuration), features an advanced design that reduces manual labor for the operator. The boom is hydraulically powered with a 330-degree rotation and includes a self-locking gear, acting as a boom brake, to restrain motion of the boom and maintain its desired position.
- The machine can easily be configured to accommodate operator controls on either the left or the right side to meet each contractor’s individual needs.
- Featuring a construction-grade, low-profile design, the powerful HX75 is compact for easy navigation in urban or congested jobsites, without sacrificing power or performance.
- Featuring a low-profile design, the machine’s full unit height is reduced. This eases maneuverability and allows the unit to fit in height-restrictive areas, without compromising ground clearance so operators can more easily avoid ground-level obstacles.
- An exclusive, lockable hose-storage design allows operators to store the hose flat and straight inside the unit frame – a direct customer-driven enhancement. The vac door also features lockable, convenient storage for unit tools, including the vac tube and digging lance.
- Patent-pending, advanced door linkage automates lockout when fully opened, without requiring any additional effort from the operator.
- The HX75 has hydraulic controls located at the rear of the units, enhancing operator visibility.
- An optional dual work light features two LED floodlights in the back of the vac unit for use in dark or night conditions.
- The HX models feature improved serviceability as all maintenance points are more accessible with a liftoff power pack door design, improving access to all service points.
- Standard on the HX75 is a cyclonic filtration system that minimizes filter cleaning frequency, while providing superior filtration, resulting in increased productivity.
- An optional spare tire with a carrier allows easy access to a spare when needed, reducing downtime.
|Dimensions - Trailer Package|
800 Gal Spoils /200 Gal Water
800 Gal spoils /400 Gal Water
Height with boom
Height without boom
|Dimensions - Skid Package|
Manufacturer's Gross Power Rating
EPA Tier 4
Fuel tank capacity
Vacuum Tank Capacity
Outlet valve size
|Power – TIER 4|
|Power – TIER 4i|
Water tank capacity
Water pump flow
Water pump pressure max.
Electric with auto de-clutch
50/50 antifreeze/fresh water
Hose reel (locking)
|Hydraulic System - TIER 4|
|Hydraulic System - TIER 4i|
SAE reserve capacity rating
SAE cold crank rating @ 0⁰F (-18⁰ C)
Additional Vacuum Excavators