MV800 Vacuum ExcavatorThe punishing conditions of HDD jobsites demand a mud vac you can count on job after job—a perfect description for the new, ruggedly built Ditch Witch MV800. Featuring the heavy-duty, field-proven components that keep all Ditch Witch vacs performing strong year after year, the competitively priced and easy-to-operate MV800 offers a dependable Briggs & Stratton® engine, reusable filter and many other customer-requested features that together translate into the benefit you need most: greater uptime.
- Commercial-grade, 31-hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ gas engine features an electric start and high-capacity remote air intake filter.
- 800-gallon spoils tank designed for HDD drilling fluid cleanup jobs.
- Optional reverse flow simplifies spoils removal and improves productivity.
- Optional 100-gallon high-pressure water tank with 3,000-psi pressure for soft excavation tasks such as potholing utilities.
- Filtration system includes an integrated carryover chamber that eliminates contaminants before they reach the blower, increasing uptime.
- Long-lasting, low-cost vacuum excavator that is ideal for HDD cleanup tasks.
- Same field-tested, heavy-duty components as other Ditch Witch vacuum excavators, for reliable performance in rugged jobsite conditions.
- DC power pack with thermal switch provides protection in overload conditions.
- Standard curbside controls promote jobsite safety and allow one-person control of all unit functions.
- Optional hydraulic opening door is designed for easy spoils removal and maintenance.
- 14,000-lb GVWR trailer is FMVSS-compliant, complete with high-visibility marking and impact guard.
- Standard safety features include strobe light, belt guards and mechanical locks on all lift cylinders.
|Dimensions - Trailer Package|
Weight, empty – NO OPTIONS
Weight, empty – ALL OPTIONS – WATER, REV. FLOW & HYD. DOOR
|Dimensions - Skid Package|
Brigs & Stratton® Vanguard™
Manufacturer's Gross Power Rating (SAE J1940)
Fuel tank capacity
15 in Hg
Outlet valve size
Tank inlet valve size
Tank dump angle, max
Water trap capacity
Hose size, standard
|Power – TIER 4|
|Power – TIER 4i|
Water tank capacity
Water pump flow
Water pump pressure, max
Hose reel capacity (locking)
50/50 antifreeze/fresh water
Electric with auto de-clutch
Tank dump cylinders (2)
|Hydraulic System - TIER 4|
|Hydraulic System - TIER 4i|
SAE reserve capacity rating
SAE cold crank @ 0°F (-18°C)
Additional Vacuum Excavators