100SX Vibratory PlowWith its high-flotation tires, the 100SX walk-behind vibratory plow gives you all the traction you need without manhandling the turf. And its Honda engine gives you the necessary power without assaulting your ears, because the 100SX vibratory plow is designed to keep noise and vibration where they belong—below the surface.
- Versatile plow blade can bury pipe and cable with cover of 6, 8, 10 or 12 inches.
- Compact size allows access through a standard yard gate.
- Designed to install power and communications lines up to 1″ in diameter and natural gas, water service and sprinkler systems up to 0.75″ in diameter.
- All controls are accessible from the operator’s position for easy operation.
- Self-propelled design for better maneuverability.
- Feed and pull blades available for installing cable, pipe, and other material.
- Hydrostatic ground drive provides greater traction, maneuverability, and durability.
- Minimal maintenance requirements; easy access to service points.
Angle of departure, w/out blade
Transport length, max.
- w/out reel carrier
- w/ reel carrier
- 23 x 10.50-12 tires
Maximum cover depth
Angle of approach
Maximum crowd, forward
Maximum crowd, reverse
Maximum pipe or cable diameter
- Pull-type plow blade
- Feed-type plow blade
Vehicle clearance circle, wall-to-wall (SAE)
- Axle locked, drive
- Basic unit w/out plow blade
Number of cylinders
Manufacturer's gross power rating (SAE J1995)
Ground drive transmission
Hydrostatic, infinitely variable forward and reverse, 3:1 chain drive from motor to axle
- 16 x 6.50-8
- 18 x 11.00-8
Ground drive pump capacity
Ground drive relief valve
Additional Vibratory Plows