410SX Vibratory PlowThe Ditch Witch 410SX is the most outstanding articulated-steer vibratory drop plow in its horsepower class. With dozens of innovative features, including a plow vibrator with automatic blade centering, the 410SX quickly and efficiently installs communication lines, natural gas and water services, or a complete underground sprinkler system without digging a trench. Need a trench? The 410SX can do that, too.
- Emissions-compliant engine is enclosed for quiet operation and vibration-isolated to reduce operator fatigue.
- 49.6-gross-hp Kubota® gas engine provides the power you need for the most demanding conditions.
- Optional front-mounted trencher attachment features an auger for fast spoils removal.
- Vibratory plow trolley automatically centers itself when the plow blade is raised from the ground; a manual lock secures the trolley during transport.
- Articulated-frame steering enables maneuvering around trees and other obstacles.
- Oscillating rear axle keeps four-wheel drive engaged, for excellent traction and drawbar.
- Operator station features easily accessible, easy-to-understand, color-coded controls; one lever controls ground speed, direction and steering.
- When attachment or ground drive is engaged, operator-presence system stops the engine if operator releases the control.
- w/out plow and trencher
- w/ plow only
Angle of approach
Angle of departure
Plow cover depth, max
Basic unit w/ 18 inch blade and 36 inch chain
Ground drive speed, max
Material installation diameter, max
Number of cylinders
Manufacturer's gross power rating (per SAE J1995)
Hydrostatic gear pump
26 x 12-12
SAE cold crank rating @ 0°F
Additional Vibratory Plows