RT105 Heavy Duty TrencherLong hours on the jobsite can take their toll. So we redesigned the operator station on the RT105 ride-on trencher to keep you productive and comfortable. With plenty of muscle to power through the toughest tasks, the RT105 also includes all-new comfort features from an ergonomic, high-back swivel operator seat and controls console to improved visibility, legroom and tiltable steering. Enjoy total productivity from your new trenching office.
- 107-hp turbocharged Tier 4 Deutz® diesel engine provides the power to perform all machine tasks on the toughest jobs.
- Powershift gives you on-the-go shifting and no clutching, with the ability to easily go from forward to reverse.
- The only trencher in its class with mechanically powered trencher, the most efficient way to transfer power, for long-term efficiency and productivity.
- Planetary axles with locking differentials make maximum use of torque at the wheel and offer high ground clearance.
- The versatile RT105 accepts two types of trencher attachments—centerline and dual position—plus a front-mounted backhoe.
- Standard four-wheel drive helps provide superb traction and mobility in all kinds of jobsite conditions and applications.
- Solid backfill blade lift arms and cast blade pivot increase structural strength of the backfill components.
- Durable steel hydraulic tank and fuel tanks make more efficient use of available space and are enclosed in a steel cradle.
- Six-post Rollover Protective System (ROPS) includes a canopy; an enclosed cab with climate-control system is optional.
- Removable side panels provide easy access to service areas; engine service points are conveniently located, and the oil level can be checked without opening the engine enclosure.
- Ergonomically designed rotating seat is the ultimate in comfort. The machine controls console rotates 120 degrees with the operator for easier, more comfortable operation.
- Cab design adds plenty of legroom for extreme comfort. Updated foot pedal design, easy-to-read gauges and controls, and a tilt steering column provide maximum productivity.
- 5-inch color LCD engine display provides all engine information and diagnostics while rotating with the operator so it’s always there for you to easily view.
- Rubber isolators between the cab and frame reduce vibration and provides a comfortable ride for the operator.
Nose to rear mount length
Angle of approach
Side counterweight (each)
Vehicle clearance circle (SAE), wall-to-wall, w/optional backfill blade
- Front steer only
- Front and rear steer
Basic unit weight
Allowable tractor weight, max
Lift height, above ground
Blade drop, below ground
Maximum, swing angle, left/right
Tilt angle, up/down
Turbocharged, charge air cooled
Number of cylinders
Engine manufacturer's gross power rating (per SAE J1349)
Engine tilt angles, max
EPA Tier 4 Final
Ground drive transmission
(driving) Powershift , (trenching) Powershift w/ (crowd ) Hydrostat
Planetary front and rear w/optional rear steering
Disc, foot operated
@ 2300 rpm
Ground drive pump relief pressure
Auxiliary pump capacity
Auxiliary pump relief pressure
Additional Heavy Duty Products