RT120 Heavy Duty TrencherVersatility equals productivity. As the most versatile member of the best-selling trencher family in the world, the Ditch Witch RT120 utility tractor can help you be more productive on every jobsite. Durable components backed by 15 years of proven performance and a new, 121-hp Deutz® diesel engine keep the RT120 running strong all day long, while a huge range of attachments—trencher, plow, saw, backhoe, reel carrier, and trencher/plow combo—lets you tackle just about any task. It’s the go-to machine customers depend on. And we just made it better.
- 121-hp Deutz diesel engine keeps the RT120 running strong all day long.
- Massive one-piece rigid frame design increases capacity and endurance; optional tilt frame configuration helps you dig a vertical trench on uneven ground.
- Large selection of hydrostatic attachments increases jobsite productivity.
- Dial control design gives the operator precise control of the ground drive speed and attachments, improving production.
- Removable side panels provide easy access to service areas; engine service points are conveniently located on the left side, and the oil level can be checked without opening the engine enclosure.
- Standard four-wheel drive helps provide superb traction and mobility in all kinds of jobsite conditions and applications.
- Cruise-control system senses engine load and automatically adjusts ground drive speed for consistent production.
- Operator’s station features a color LCD engine display that provides all engine information and diagnostics.
- Four-post Rollover Protective System (ROPS) includes a canopy; options include enclosed cab and climate-control system.
- Ergonomically designed operator’s station features 90-degree swivel seat, adjustable armrests, easy-to-read gauge cluster, and tiltable steering column.
Angle of approach
Nose to rear mount length
Length, tractor transport
Side counterweight (each)
Vehicle clearance circle (SAE), wall-to-wall, w/optional backfill blade
- Front steer only
- Front and rear steer
Basic unit weight
Allowable tractor weight, max
Lift height, above ground
Blade drop, below ground
Maximum, swing angle, left/right
Tilt angle, up/down
Turbocharged, charge air cooled
Number of cylinders
Engine manufacturer's gross power rating (per SAE J1349)
Engine tilt angles, max
EPA Tier 4 Final
Ground drive transmission
Attachment drive transmission
Hydrostatic, lever-operated, speed infinitely variable from zero to maximum
Planetary front and rear w/optional rear steering
Hydrostatic disc, foot-operated
(30 x 18.00-20, 14-ply bar lug flotation, inflate to 72 psi
@ 2300 rpm
Ground drive pump relief pressure
Auxiliary pump capacity
Auxiliary pump relief pressure
Additional Heavy Duty Products