RT125 Heavy Duty TrencherVersatility plus comfort equals productivity. As the most versatile member of the best-selling trencher family in the world, the Ditch Witch RT125 utility tractor can help you be more do more on every jobsite. A powerful and efficient 121-hp Tier 4 Deutz® diesel engine keeps the RT125 running strong all day long, while a wide range of attachments—trencher, plow, earth saw, backhoe, reel carrier, and trencher/plow combo—lets you tackle just about any job. It’s the go-to machine you’ll depend on.
- 121-hp Deutz diesel engine keeps the RT125 running strong all day long.
- Massive one-piece rigid frame design increases capacity and endurance; optional tilt frame configuration helps you dig a vertical trench on uneven ground.
- 5-inch color LCD engine display provides all engine information and diagnostics while rotating with the operator so it’s always there for you to easily view.
- Large selection of hydrostatic attachments increases jobsite productivity.
- Dial control design gives the operator precise control of the ground drive speed and attachments, improving production.
- Removable side panels provide easy access to service areas; engine service points are conveniently located on the left side, and the oil level can be checked without opening the engine enclosure.
- Standard four-wheel drive helps provide superb traction and mobility in all kinds of jobsite conditions and applications.
- Cruise-control system senses engine load and automatically adjusts ground drive speed for consistent production.
- Operator’s station features a color LCD engine display that provides all engine information and diagnostics.
- Four-post Rollover Protective System (ROPS) includes a canopy; options include enclosed cab and climate-control system.
- Ergonomically designed operator’s station features 90-degree swivel seat, adjustable armrests, easy-to-read gauge cluster, and tiltable steering column.
Nose to rear mount length
Angle of approach
Side counterweight (each)
Vehicle clearance circle (SAE), wall-to-wall, w/optional backfill blade
- Front steer only
- Front and rear steer
Basic unit weight
Allowable tractor weight, max
Lift height, above ground
Blade drop, below ground
Maximum, swing angle, left/right
Tilt angle, up/down
Turbocharged, charge air cooled
Number of cylinders
Engine manufacturer's gross power rating (per SAE J1349)
Engine tilt angles, max
EPA Tier 4 Final
Ground drive transmission
Attachment drive transmission
Hydrostatic, lever-operated, speed infinitely variable from zero to maximum
Planetary front and rear w/optional rear steering
Hydrostatic disc, foot-operated
(30 x 18.00-20, 14-ply bar lug flotation, inflate to 72 psi
@ 2300 rpm
Ground drive pump relief pressure
Auxiliary pump capacity
Auxiliary pump relief pressure
Additional Heavy Duty Products