RT70 Heavy Duty TrencherPowered by a 72-hp Yanmar® Tier 4 Stage V-Compliant diesel engine, the RT70 is built for heavy-duty trenching, plowing and microtrenching jobs with tight fits and even tighter schedules.
- The RT70 features a 72-hp Yanmar® Tier 4 Stage V-Compliant diesel engine, delivering max power and productivity. Exclusive 3-speed shift-on-the-fly lets operators work seamlessly without stopping to shift – like on competitive units.
- Crab and coordinated steering modes make working easier, letting operators turn with a steering wheel – versus two separate levers. A push-button return to center automatically returns the rear axle to center while an advance cruise-control system senses engine load and automatically adjusts the ground drive speed to changing soil conditions for superior traction and maneuverability.
- A modular, heavy-duty track-frame design provides a low center of gravity for increased stability, production and drawbar. The design lets you easily interchange between tires and tracks, saving time and extra labor. Plus, a patented centrifugal cooling system pulls all exhaust away from the operator’s station, keeping you more comfortable during long work hours.
- Featuring an open design, the operator’s station features a 120-degree swivel seat, more leg room and enhanced visibility. A 4.3-inch color LCD engine display provides all engine information and diagnostics, increasing ease-of-operation.
Angle of approach
Tires, solid, low
Tires, solid, high
Vehicle clearance circle (SAE), wall-to-wall, w/optional backfill blade
- Front steer only tracks
- Front and rear steer, tracks
- Front steer only tires
- Front and rear steer, tires
- Front steer only tires, solid
- Front and rear steer, tires, solid
Basic unit weight
Allowable tractor weight, max
Number of cylinders
Engine manufacturer's gross power rating (per SAE J1349)
Tier 4 Final
Ground drive transmission
2-speed transmission w/ 3-speed bent axis motor
Planetary front and rear w/diff loc
450x85x36, rubber track, chevron pattern
19.0/45-17 14PR TL
19.0/45-17 14PR TL w/ urathane
33 x 12 (solid)
Attachment drive transmission
@ 2500 rpm
Ground drive pump capacity
Ground drive pump relief pressure
Attachment pump capacity
Attachment pump relief pressure
Auxiliary pump capacity
Front pump (steering)
rear pump (auxiliary)
Side of engine (BH70 supplentary pump)
Auxiliary pump relief pressure
Additional Heavy Duty Products