RT115 Heavy Duty TrencherThe RT115 heavy-duty ride-on trencher sports a turbocharged, 115-hp John Deere engine and a dependable hydrostatic transmission to keep it running strong all day long. The four-wheel-drive RT115’s rubber tires and optional four-wheel steering make this the ideal trenching equipment for both paved and off-road work.
- Massive one-piece rigid frame design increases capacity and endurance; optional tilt frame configuration helps you dig a vertical trench on uneven ground.
- Large selection of hydrostatic attachments—as well as a choice of two front-mount utility backhoes and a reel carrier—increases jobsite productivity.
- Four-post Rollover Protective System (ROPS) includes a canopy; options include enclosed cab and climate control system.
- Removable side panels on the RT115 trencher provide easy access to service areas; engine service points are conveniently located on the left side, and the oil level can be checked without opening the engine enclosure.
- Standard four-wheel drive helps provide superb traction and mobility in all kinds of jobsite conditions and applications.
- Ergonomically designed operator station features 90° swivel seat, adjustable armrests, easy-to-read gauge cluster, tiltable steering column, and optional cruise control system.
Angle of approach
Height, to highest point
Length, tractor transport
Width (rubber tracks/rubber tires)
Vehicle clearance circle (SAE), wall-to-wall, w/backfill blade
- Front steer only
- Front and rear steer
Basic unit weight
Lift height, above ground
Blade drop, below ground
Maximum, swing angle, left/right
Tilt angle, up/down
John Deere 4045TF275
Number of cylinders
Manufacturer's gross power rating (per SAE J1995)
Estimated power net (per SAE J1349)
EPA Tier 3
Ground drive transmission
Attachment drive transmission
Hydrostatic, lever-operated, speed infinitely variable from zero to maximum
Planetary front and rear with optional rear steering
Tires/Pressure (38 x 18.00-20, 14-ply bar lug flotation
@ 2500 rpm
Pump relief pressure
- Relief pressure
- Relief pressure
SAE reserve capacity rating
SAE cold crank rating @ 0° F (-18° C)
Auxiliary power outlet
12V, 10 A
Additional Heavy Duty Products