RT80 QUAD Heavy Duty Trencher
For short drops, long hauls and everything in between, the Ditch Witch RT80 Quad is one plow that does it all. This exceptionally powerful and durable machine is completely designed and manufactured by the Ditch Witch organization to provide outstanding performance on any terrain. The RT80 Quad’s three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive provides the power you need, when you need it. And the innovative Quad Track System pivots about the centerline of the axle, a design that provides exceptional machine stability in all conditions.
- Tremendous axle capacity for a best-in-class static load rating of 39,000 lb and best-in-class 35,215 lb of breakout for plowing applications.
- Three-speed, shift-on-the-fly ground drive is superior to competitors’ two-speed ground drives, giving you more options as jobsite conditions and requirements change.
- Backfill blade arm has the same heavy-duty design as the Ditch Witch RT115 Quad, for added strength and durability.
- Turbocharged Deutz® Tier-4 diesel engine with 74 gross hp and a compact footprint enable the RT80 Quad to do big jobs in small places.
- Electronic potentiometers give the operator precise control of the ground drive speed and attachments.
- Standard rear steering feature gives the RT80 Quad a tighter turn radius and better maneuverability on tight jobsites, while our innovative chevron-pattern tread puts more power on the ground for maximum productivity.
- Removable side panels provide easy access to all engine compartment maintenance points.
- Whether you’re plowing or trenching, standard cruise control enables you to maintain optimal performance in many ground conditions.
Length, nose to rear mount
Length, tractor transport
Angle of approach
Rear axle to attachment mount holes
Vehicle clearance circle (SAE), wall-to-wall, w/ backfill blade
- Front steer only
- Front and rear steer
Basic unit weight
Allowable tractor weight, max, 2 post/4 post
19,100 lbs. / 20,370 lbs.
Front counterweight (optional)
Lift height, above ground
Blade drop, below ground
Maximum swing angle, left/right
Tilt angle, up/down
Number of cylinders
Manufacturer's gross power rating (SAE J1995)
EPA Tier 4
Ground drive transmission
Planetary front and rear w/ standard rear steering
Manual lever disc brake
450 x 86 x 36, rubber track, chevron pattern
Attachment drive transmission
Hydrostatic, electric rotary knob, speed infinitely variable from zero to maximum
Ground drive pump capacity
Ground drive pump and pressure
6,000 psi (delta)
Attachment pump capacity, (2500 rpm)
Attachment pump relief pressure, (2500 rpm)
Auxiliary pump capacity
Auxiliary pump relief pressure (2,500 rpm)
SAE reserve capacity rating
SAE cold crank @ 0°F
Specifications are general and subject to change without notice. If exact measurements are required, equipment should be weighed and measured. Due to selected options, delivered equipment may not necessarily match that shown.
Additional Heavy Duty Products