FM5X Fluid ManagementThe simplicity of design and multiple configuration options of the FM5X accommodate a variety of setups and make transport easy. With the FM5, “easy” is the operative term. It even has a built-in bag ripper.
- The FM5X is powered by a 5-hp Honda® engine and equipped with a standard 300-gallon or optional 500-gallon tank to match the needs of smaller diameter, short-distance utility installation jobs. The unit supports JT10 and some JT20 applications.
- A high-performance Flomax® pump delivers 160-gpm of flow, and operates up to 10 percent more efficiently than previous models – all without additional horsepower.
- Flexible pump mounting offers a variety of setup configurations to meet the needs of small-diameter HDD jobs.
- A new wet hopper design increases the venturi inlet from 1.25- to 2-inches – a 60 percent larger opening for material flow and superior fluid mixing. And, steep sides incorporated into the design help speed mixing cycles.
- An updated, internal venturi design optimizes fluid velocity, increasing overall system productivity.
- Designed with a powder-coated finish, the unit is more durable, economical and resistant to chips, rusting or fading.
- A narrow-tank design allows the unit to easily be positioned side-by-side with a drill unit on a trailer for easy jobsite transportation and reduced jobsite costs.
Weight, full of water
|Dimensions - Hopper|
|Dimensions - Drilling Fluid Tanks - 500 gal|
|Dimensions - Drilling Fluid Tanks - 1000 gal|
Number of cylinders
Gross power @ 3600 rpm
|Fluid Mixing System|
Drilling fluid/mixing tank capacity
Maximum flow rate to drilling unit
Suction port diameter
Discharge port diameter
Maximum fluid pressure
Solids addition rate
Mixing hopper capacity
Fluid Management Models