MR90 Mud RecyclerBy reclaiming, recycling and reusing drilling mud, you retain profits that others are literally throwing away. You’ll profit even more by using the Ditch Witch MR90, the most advanced, most productive mud recycler on the market. The MR90 is a self-contained unit that can mix and recycle drilling mud as well as handle spoils, for exceptionally cost-effective production. And it’s the only mud recycler you can transport full of fluid—one of its many cost-efficient features that no competing models can claim.
- MR90 is a self-contained unit that can mix and recycle drilling mud as well as handle spoils, for exceptionally cost-effective production.
- Two-screen system, along with six 2.5-inch hydrocyclones, provides extra-clean mud for reuse; screens are easier to change and service than those of competing systems.
- MR90 has the fastest setup on the market with the use of hydraulic leveling for the screens and hydraulic jack on tongue of trailer, dramatically increasing efficiency and productivity.
- The most compact cleaning package on the market that can meet the demands of a directional drilling jobsite.
- The only mud-recycling unit that can be transported full of fluid, for increased efficiency and reduced jobsite expense.
- Powerful 25-hp Kubota® Tier 4 engine provides the power for recycling, supply to the drill and all hydraulic functions, including the shaker action.
- 450-gallon mud tank: 110-gallon clean tank and 340-gallon first-pass mud tank; both tanks have a 3-inch connection at the drain for vacuuming out mud, minimizing jobsite cleanup.
- 300-gallon fresh water tank provides extra drilling fluid capacity and support for equipment cleanup; electric transfer pump transfers water into the fluids to be cleaned.
- Exclusive automatic pit pump control incorporates a float sensor; when recycler is not manned, pump automatically turns off to prevent overflow.
- Hydraulic leveling screens and variable shaker speed are best in class.
- Single-point operation simplifies performance without the need to move the unit; controls can be reached either from the onboard catwalk or from ground level.
- Hydraulic pit pump provides more than enough mud for recycling, keeping up with the high demands of the job; variable control of hydraulics helps fine-tune slurry delivery.
- Rear onboard hopper catches all screened spoils; integral mixer allows drying additives to be mixed into the spoils and discharged through rear hydraulic door.
- Optional remote control of the pumps—an exclusive Ditch Witch feature—simplifies operation for smaller crews.
- Optional rugged, commercial-grade trailer (14,000 GVWR) features LED lights, hydraulic jack and integral tool storage for all operational components.
- Onboard high-pressure wash pump for cleaning equipment.
Number of Cylinders
Manufacturer's gross power (SAE J1995)
Length, T14R trailer
Screen Level Angle
System weight, w/fluid
|Dimensions - Hopper|
|Dimensions - Drilling Fluid Tanks - 500 gal|
|Dimensions - Drilling Fluid Tanks - 1000 gal|
Recycle flow rate, max
Supply to drill, max
Screen area (coarse)
Screen area (fine)
Coarse screen micron standard
Fine screen micron standard
Engine oil w/filter
Tank Dirty Side
Tank Clean Side
|Fluid Mixing System|
Hose reel capacity (locking)
50/50 water/antifreeze mix
Fluid Management Models