Equally at home on the road as its Utilicor truck mounted, big brother, and employing the same robust, hydraulic coring equipment, the 48″ wide Minicor™ coring attachment works on sidewalks or in other confined spaces where larger truck-mounted machines won’t fit. Fits all skid steer loaders with a Rated Operating Capacity of 1400 lbs. and a hydraulic flow rate of at least 17 GPM. (Standard flow). Compact size and mobility means fast accurate work in tight spaces and the large 110-gallon water tank allows you to core a day’s work with one fill-up. The integral, universal quick-attach coupler system and quick-connect hydraulic and electrical hook-up lets you “plug and play” and be ready to core in minutes. The 30 inch coring stroke cores up to 22″ deep, through asphalt, concrete or reinforced concrete pavement and fits coring drums from 2″ to 24″ in diameter. The orbital, flow-regulated, coring controls, with back pressure and down pressure gauges, make coring easy and accurate. High and low pressure onboard water systems make site cleanup easy. The Minicor -2 coring attachment is now outfitted with two independently operated hydraulic stabilizers, allowing for true adjustment for the inherent camber of the roadways. Setting the coring drum on an exact line perpendicular to the horizon ensures proper coring technique, and results in a perfect core every time which will be ready for permanent reinstatement back into the roadway.
- Overall Length: 48 inches
- Overall Width: 60 inches
- Overall Height (including beacon): 90 inches
- Weight (water tanks empty): 1,300 pounds
- Water Capacity: 120 gallons
- Drum Speed: 180 – 220 RPM
- Maximum Core Drum Diameter: 24 inches
- Maximum Coring Depth: 24 inches
- Minimum Hydraulic Flow required: 16 GPM
- Hydraulic Pressure: (MIN/MAX) 1,500 psi /3,000 psi
- Universal Quick Attach.
- High pressure 1500 psi wash pump. (complete with hose and wand assembly)
- 2 hydraulic stabilizers.
- Digital RPM read out.
- Orbital controlled coring.
- Tool Box.
- Tool Carrier.
- Coated water tanks to reduce rust.
- Zinc primed and powder coated exterior.
- Electronically controlled cutter motor.
- Emergency stop.
- Safety beacon.
|Coring and Manipulator Assembly|
|Basic Coring Pagkage (Extra)|
|Core Hoist (Optional)|
|Ford Vehicle Specs|
|Required Vehicle Options|